As of July 1, 2015 the information on this page will no longer be updated. For up-to-date information about these initiatives, please refer to the links below:
- HIMSS Chapter information: http://www.himss.org/get-involved/chapters
- Health Information Exchanges: Contact HIMSS Analytics at Deb Ladd or Miranda Ladue
- Accountable Care Organizations: Contact HIMSS Analytics at Deb Ladd or Miranda Ladue
- eHealth Exchange: http://healthewayinc.org/ehealth-exchange/participants/
- Davies Award Recipients: http://www.himss.org/library/davies-awards
- HIMSS Analytics Ambulatory EMRAM Stage 7: http://www.himssanalytics.org/case-study/validated-stage-6-7-providers-list
- HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stage 7: http://www.himssanalytics.org/case-study/validated-stage-6-7-providers-list
- HIMSS State Legistative Tracker: http://www.himss.org/library/health-it-policy/state-government-affairs
Welcome to the HIMSS State HIT Dashboard
Welcome to the HIMSS State HIT Dashboard - the premier resource of today's healthcare Information technology initiatives around the United States! The Dashboard provides an easy-to-read visual interface tracking key initiatives including Regional Extension Centers, Beacon Communities, the SHARP program, HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stage7 recipients, HIMSS Davies Award recipients, Health Information Exchanges, State Legislation and HIMSS Chapters.
Attention HIEs, HIOs and RECs: State level and non-state HIOs, HIE initiatives and Regional Extension Centers (RECs) are welcome to submit information to the HIT Dashboard. Please allow 20 minutes in order to complete the survey in one sitting. All information is self-reported.
Click here to submit information for your HIE or HIO
Click here to submit information for your REC
Click here to visit NHINWatch for HIE news and resources